Friday, February 18, 2011

Johnny Weir Hits the Runway for Adrienne Landau

Added March 1, 2011:
Posted by stuarto211.

++++

Johnny Weir walked in Adrienne Landau's show, his final event of New York Fashion Week 2011.  The pieces he wore were of his own design; therefore, although he has worn his own designs (as have other skaters) as costumes while skating, his collaboration in this show was also his own fashion design debut.  While Johnny Weir tweeted a number of times about this and other shows he took part in this week, his excitement at debuting his own creations is most evident here

++++

Photos: Johnny Weir at WireImage.com
Photos: Johnny Weir at GettyImages.com
Photos: Johnny Weir at Life.com
++++

 
 
 

++++

My Blog 'Johnny Weir Hits the Runway for Richie Rich's 'Villionaire' Fashion Line'

My Blog 'Johnny Weir Attends the Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection 2011'

My Blog 'Johnny Weir Hits the Runway for Asher Levine's Fashion Line'

My Blog 'Johnny Weir Hits the Ice Rink for Elise Ă˜verland's Fashion Line'

My Blog 'Ringleader Johnny Weir Hits the Runway for Indashio'

++++

My Examiner.com Page (http://www.examiner.com/unemployment-benefits-in-mesa/gail-turley)  (Read my articles on Unemployment and Career Topics)

Yahoo Contributor Network Page (Read my published Associated Content Work: Essays, Creative Writing, Poetry and More)

My Opinion Blog and Personal Space / My blog on LiveJournal / My LinkedIn Profile / My FaceBook Profile / My MLB Blog / My Main Twitter Account AuntInAZ / My 2nd Twitter Account WheresMyKoppy / My 'MySpace' Profile / My Google Profile / My Fanfics at Fanfiction.net 'SayidRocks' / My Fanfics at Fanfiction.net

++++

Read my friend MisfitMimes Blog Binky and the Misfit Mimes' Blog

Read my friend Nancy Knisley's Blog The Quotable Johnny Weir

++++






No comments: