Thursday, February 17, 2011

'Ringleader' Johnny Weir Hits the Runway for Indashio

On Wednesday February 16th, Johnny Weir walked in designer Indashio's show for his fall fashion line.

++++


++++
Johnny Weir's Tweet:

 At fitting for Indashio!
 With singer Aubrey O'Day who closed the show.
 With Aubrey O'Day and designer Indashio.

The Indashio show was streamed live, but the stream cut off before the end of the show, and some of us were not able to watch it at all anyway.  JEKitten1 was kind enough to post two videos of Johnny Weir walking in the opening of the show!




'Uncut' videos above and directly below (Johnny at 3:01) posted by inkcosmetics.



++++





++++

My Examiner.com Page (http://www.examiner.com/unemployment-benefits-in-mesa/gail-turley)  (Read my articles on Unemployment and Career Topics)

Yahoo Contributor Network Page (Read my published Associated Content Work: Essays, Creative Writing, Poetry and More)

My Opinion Blog and Personal Space / My blog on LiveJournal / My LinkedIn Profile / My FaceBook Profile / My MLB Blog / My Main Twitter Account AuntInAZ / My 2nd Twitter Account WheresMyKoppy / My 'MySpace' Profile / My Google Profile / My Fanfics at Fanfiction.net 'SayidRocks' / My Fanfics at Fanfiction.net

++++

Read my friend MisfitMimes Blog Binky and the Misfit Mimes' Blog

Read my friend Nancy Knisley's Blog The Quotable Johnny Weir

++++








No comments: