Saturday, February 26, 2011

Johnny Weir to Appear at Skate For Hope on June 18th

Johnny Weir will skate again at the Skate For Hope benefit at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio on June 18, 2011.  Skate for Hope is a premier figure skating event that benefits breast cancer research and helps raise awareness of the disease.  Proceeds from this event are donated to the Stefanie Spielman Fund at the Ohio State University James Cancer Center and the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.  This is a cause that is near and dear to Johnny Weir's heart.


Johnny's message to his fans:
 
On June 18th, I will perform at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio to help raise awareness and funding for breast cancer research.
If you can, Come see me!!! If you can't, join me here and make a donation! I'm reaching out to my fans to join me in raising $10,000 for cancer research! If you can help, any and all donations are appreciated.

If each of my facebook friends donate $1 together we will raise over $50,000 for cancer research!!!

If you can donate $50, SFH will thank you by mailing you a copy of my SFH poster.

If you can donate $100, I will autograph this poster in June and SFH will mail it to you after the show!

All gifts are tax deductible so let's help find a cure!

Love & Thanks to All,

Johnny









No comments: