Friday, February 11, 2011

Johnny Weir Hits the Runway for Richie Rich's 'Villionaire' Fashion Line

Video added February 21st:
++++

As one of the events of Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week, designer Richie Rich's show for his 'Villionaire' fashion line was as much performance art as it was a fashion show.  Johnny Weir walked in the show, which debuted February 10, 2011 at the Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom. The show was open to not just press and VIPs, but also the public, who were able to purchase tickets for $20 to $40.  The proceeds from ticket sales went to two different children's charities.







++++

My Examiner.com Page (http://www.examiner.com/unemployment-benefits-in-mesa/gail-turley)  (Read my articles on Unemployment and Career Topics)

Yahoo Contributor Network Page (Read my published Associated Content Work: Essays, Creative Writing, Poetry and More)

My Opinion Blog and Personal Space / My blog on LiveJournal / My LinkedIn Profile / My FaceBook Profile / My MLB Blog / My Main Twitter Account AuntInAZ / My 2nd Twitter Account WheresMyKoppy / My 'MySpace' Profile / My Google Profile / My Fanfics at Fanfiction.net 'SayidRocks' / My Fanfics at Fanfiction.net
++++
Read my friend MisfitMimes Blog Binky and the Misfit Mimes' Blog

Read my friend Nancy Knisley's Blog The Quotable Johnny Weir

++++

Posted by fsoohoo

3 comments:

Peace said...

Amen on the fruitbasket!! :OD

Peace said...

I really did mean muffins..muffins, fruits, gold bars, my first born, whatever he wants.

WheresMyKoppy said...

LOL! Yes, I know exactly what you mean!