Saturday, February 5, 2011

January 28, 2011 JW Art Project Update

Okay, so I am a little late with this one! 

There was a Twitter update from JW Art Project on January 28th, 2011.  Although they did not give us any more teaser photographs, they did send us a tweet indicating the ArtBook has been completed, and indicated we can expect the book to be released some time in March of 2011.

Artbook Complete Tweet in English



Artbook Complete Tweet in Japanese


Team JW Art Project:

JWArtProject website / JWArtProject on Twitter / Photography by Hidemi Ogata / Hidemi Ogata's Blog / Art Direction by Yumi Hamano / The Subject Johnny Weir / Producer Chie Hosokawa / Stylist Toshiko Nishikawa / Hair & Make-Up Artist Hiroaki Yanagisawa / Photographer Kiyotaka Mori / Kiyotaka Mori website

  

++++

My Examiner.com Page (http://www.examiner.com/unemployment-benefits-in-mesa/gail-turley)  (Read my articles on Unemployment and Career Topics)

Yahoo Contributor Network Page (Read my published Associated Content Work: Essays, Creative Writing, Poetry and More)

My Opinion Blog and Personal Space / My blog on LiveJournal / My LinkedIn Profile / My FaceBook Profile / My MLB Blog / My Main Twitter Account AuntInAZ / My 2nd Twitter Account WheresMyKoppy / My 'MySpace' Profile / My Google Profile / My Fanfics at Fanfiction.net 'SayidRocks' / My Fanfics at Fanfiction.net

++++

Read my friend MisfitMimes Blog Binky and the Misfit Mimes' Blog

Read my friend Nancy Knisley's Blog The Quotable Johnny Weir

++++




No comments: